FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
An organizer is someone in charge of planning and running a particular event. This site provides tools for organizers to post information about their event and accept reservations and payments from attendees.
Q: Can I post any kind of event on this site, or does it have to be a LAN party?
Q: How much does it cost to post an event on the site?
If the seats/tickets for your event are free, or you just want to make an informational posting, there is no cost to you.
LANREG will bill the event organizer once the event's start date is passed. This enables the money for ticket sales to go directly to the organizers, and reduces fees.
PayPal processing fees do occur with each transaction on top of the LANREG fee.
Q: Can I post multiple events at once?
Q: Do PayPal fees apply?
Q: Do I need to set anything up on my end regarding PayPal?
An attendee is someone who wants to go to events. This site allows attendees to search for events in their area, reserve and pay for seats for those events with their friends.
Q: Who has access to my information?
Q: What's the difference between seats and tickets?
Q: Does this site cost me any money?
Q: How do I transfer my seat reservation to someone else?
- Log into the site with the account that currently owns the seat
- Go to the event page with the associated reservation
- Click on the seat you wish to transfer
- At the bottom of the popup window there should be a transfer seat heading with a textbox and button (you may have to scroll down)
- Type the username of the account you wish to transfer the seat to. This must be a valid account
- Click the transfer button
Q: I don't have PayPal or don't want to use it. What are my options?